Saturday, June 13, 2009

My overnight bag

I have put some thought into what I'm going to put and bring in my overnight bag or as I call it my ready bag.

extra clothes just in case the next day I want to wear something losser or bigger then what I wore the day before.

Clean undergarments this is always must!

Glasses since I won't be able to wear my contact want to see where I'm going.

clean socks

My current book I'm reading or crochet project I'm working on in the off chance that I'm wide awake and can't sleep and to pass my time

Jacket in case I need on

hair brush and tooth bruch

hair clips or band

soft little pillow for the ride home to soften the seatbelt on my belly

those are the things that are going to come with me. if you think their is something I should add or left out feel free to let me know.

1 comments:

eggiepuff said...

YOU GOT IT ALL GIRLIE...GOOD THOUGHTS N A POSITIVE OUTLOOK IS THE LAST OF IT N YOU HAVE BOTH. TAKE CARE MY FRIEND...KEEP IN TOUCH..