Saturday, June 13, 2009

Started my Liquid diet

I started my liquid diet today Saturday I can't have no solid foods at all this weekend to me it's going to be worth it though!!!! I'm not really hungry at all for some strange reason not sure I thought that I would be, even when I was on the South Beach diet I was not even hungry hungry so I guess this is all plus things for me. I have to be at the Hospital Monday at 9:30 I was told the operation will take about 30-45 minutes to do, as soon as Dr. Sawyna is done they will start to wake me up I was told for each person this different on how quick they wake up even pain level so I'm glad that I can take pain that it dose not really bother me, I will be in the hospital over night I will get to come home Tuesday. Today I have not gone out to places that serve food just to avoid that temptation it's really not bothering me not to eat solid food right now,if I get or feel hungry I just drink and it goes aways. I'm not scared about getting the operation or going under I was the same way when I had my knee done I guess it's cause I you tubed the operation and watched it. Yes I have been told that I'm not normal wanting to watch those things but I want to fully know what they are going to do to me. I was told not to be lot with me to the hospital since I'm only going to be in overnight I will post blog on ready bag list as what I'm going to be taking. now as for my diet for today and Sunday here is what I can have to eat: Keep in mind I cannot have nothing red to eat or drink the reason for this is in case I vomit or something it's not red and they don't confuse it with blood.

Apple,cranberry[white cranberry] or grape juice[or combinations]
Gelatin[jello]
broth
coffee or tea without milk or cream
water
Crystal light
Popsicles
Gatorade
I know that this dose not sound good but it what I have to have and since I'm not really hungry it works for me.

0 comments: