Saturday, April 25, 2015

Review on Schick disposable razor

#gotitfree  #HydroSilkDisposables

What I want to know before I get this product is how good is the brand? How long do the blades stay sharp, how long you can use the razor  before throwing the razors away. Also how much does this item cost? Are they better then buying replacement blades for a regular razor? For disposable razor is it make of good quality? Is it just as good as regular razor?


I will say Schick hydro silk disposable razors are a good product.  I have used Schick regular razor where you have to replace the blade they are good as well, they are true to what the say no lies. You do not have to worry about the blades on this disposable razor going dull quick especially if you are the type of person who doses not like to shave their legs that much. It cuts the longer hairs right off without problem, once you are done the blade is still sharp and safe for another use. Your legs and underarms are left silk smooth it feels like you just put lotion on them because the hydro they put the razor to hydrate your legs and underarms as you shave. I can get months use out of this razor sometimes two months that are good especially if you are on a budget!
The cost of these are less than buying replacement blades that can run $15.00 and up you get three disposable razors in a pack which last you about a month or more. They are made out of good quality for disposable razor they are not cheap like some brands of disposable razors are.

Relate your personal experience with the product or service (which means you have to try it first!  I tried this product with an open mind first off because I know how other disposable razors lack a lot as well as if your luck will shave both legs and underarms! I gave it try and fell in love with it straight away!!!! I let the hair on my legs and underarms get long just to give this product an excellent try and put it to the test. I was expecting one razor not to last past my underarms. I got fooled because it lasted was still sharp too, it even shaved my legs. I did not have to use a second razor that's a+'s in my book. I loved how my legs and underarms were left silky smooth, and I have not had to shave in few weeks now because of the five blades. I get such close shave too; blades are still sharp for another use!! I'm not a fan of having to pay $15.00 on up for replacement blades. So I started to use disposables I have tried many brands and was losing hope of finding good disposable till I tried this I will now be getting this brand from now on!!

0 comments: