Friday, April 10, 2015

Have you ever wished you could listen to books on the go?

Ever wished you could listen to books on the go?



Well, now you can with the help of Audible.Com an Amazon.Com company they are the leading provider in digital Audiobooks with over 150,000 titles available for download that include books, magazines, radio shows, & podcast just to name few items. Get started, all you have to do is create an account, click the trial offer that gives you free 30 day trial offer then 14.99 month from that point forward.

 After you have created an account they will give you two free credits in which you use to buy books, after that each month you will have credit to use to buy books. Once your accounts are set up you can download the free app to your smart telephone, tablets, iPod, & Kindle if you have nook I’m sorry but it does not support this app. For some reason, you dislike Audible you can choose to cancel you will still be able to keep the books you have bought through them during your trial period. If you are someone who has trouble seeing, might not be that into reading books, or you do not have time to sit down to read books this is perfect for you.

 I had no trouble downloading the app to my iPhone or iPad it was super easy to do it saved my books instantly without no issues it only took a few minutes for the book to download. The site is easy to use on your phone. However, you cannot buy books in the app right now. In order to buy the book, you need to go right to the site, navigating through the Audible site is easy to use. They showed me books that I looked at before they also recommended books for me to try as well. Which I liked very much, there are over 150,000 titles to choose from I either pick from crime, romance, mystery, books that made into TV shows, biography, history. No matter what type of book you are into they have it there.

I did like the fact I could listen on my iPod because if gave the freedom to sit their kind while listen or do some housework as well.

 I’m not going to keep my Audible subscription because I am not into audio books. Don’t get me wrong, I like that I had the freedom to sit there knitting or do some housework while listening to a book. However, something about having someone read me a book I could not concentrate on the story. I'm the type of person I like to have books in my hand or my e-reader in Hand and just read.

 The main and the only reason that I will be canceling my account with them. If you are someone who loves or enjoys an audio book, then this site is for you because you can choose from over 150,000 titles. They can be downloaded to your smartphone, tablet, iPod, iPad as well as your Kindle so you can listen to them anywhere you wish to as well as whenever you choose to as well.

 I’m giving Audible 4 out of 4 stars. The reason for this is because of a personal issue I cannot get into audio books it’s a person problem that I have. Nothing is wrong with the site itself; it’s fantastic, easy to use, very user-friendly great titles to choose. I recommend going over to Audible to get a free trial for yourself.

0 comments: