Monday, December 23, 2013

What goals I have finished this year.

As 2013 comes to end it brings me to looks back at my goals that I have made for this past year, in case you are new to this blog or don't remember what they are I will paste them right here. I know that I didn't complete all of them I'm not going to make excuses as to why, some were I just didn't have the money to do such extra items. Without further a due here is the list




1.I have not learned how my make custom soaps and lotions, lip balm not as of yet
2. Weight loss is coming along nicely even thought I can't always exercise like I use to
3. I have not started worry or worry free jar I should thought but have not as of this time I might though
4.I've not been able to travel like I wanted to so far this year due to my foot and not having the funds to do so however I'm not going to give up on this for the year
5.I have been taking more chances I'm not done with this at all
6. Indian cooking I have put this on hold right now due to what is going at home here
7.I have not tried to make my own tea as of yet but I will keep this goal in mind with my chocolate mint herb
8. Read more I am doing this I have read few books on my nook I just need to read the hard cover books I have at home here.
9.I have learned how to cable knit!
10. I still want to learn to to spin fiber into yarn
11.I still want to learn more crochet techs.

Well I think that my goals are coming alone nicely.

If you are wondering which ones I did finish here we go:
#2,8,9,10,11,
I don't think 5 out of 11 is to bad for this year I did however also learn things along they way that have helped me too.

0 comments: