Friday, July 19, 2013

look at my goals for the year and where I am at

It's 7 months into the new year I'd figure I would do update on how my goals on going this year so far for me. I want to say I hope that everyone is having safe happy summer remember to stay cool hydrated! I'm also in the process of looking for new job I got let go from mine due to the fact I was out on medical leave to long with my foot which will never be the same so time for new job so far no luck but I'm not giving up! My ideal job would be to have yarn shop, be able to travel and write about it and share photos or video the places I get to go to.  Now on to my goals so far for this years.

1.I have not learned how my make custom soaps and lotions, lip balm not as of yet
2. Weight loss is coming along nicely even thought I can't always exercise like I use to
3. I have not started worry or worry free jar I should thought but have not as of this time I might though
4.I've not been able to travel like I wanted to so far this year due to my foot and not having the funds to do so however I'm not going to give up on this for the year
5.I have been taking more chances I'm not done with this at all
6. Indian cooking I have put this on hold right now due to what is going at home here
7.I have not tried to make my own tea as of yet but I will keep this goal in mind with my chocolate mint herb
8. Read more I am doing this I have read few books on my nook I just need to read the hard cover books I have at home here.
9.I have learned how to cable knit!
10. I still want to learn to to spin fiber into yarn
11.I still want to learn more crochet techs.
Well I think that my goals are coming alone nicely

0 comments: