Saturday, October 24, 2009

My second fill

I know that I'm two weeks late in posting this but things have been nuts for me lately and it's slipped my mind I'm not perfect. On October 8, 2009 I got my second fill in my band prior to this I had 5cc's in my band up until this apt, I also lost 10 LBS as well which the doctor was proud of me to lose that much in months times and so was I. He decided to add 5 1/2cc to my band which makes for total of 10 1/2 cc in my band now I can really feel it too let me tell you! I have also noticed that somethings I was eating before I can't eat now which I WAS TOLD could happen so I'm not mad, I just take these things as they come along try not to get up or pissed off about it because I knew all of this before have the operation. To was the first time that I ever got stuck episode it was horrible but I knew that if I kept drinking it would either go down or come back up, well it came back up, I must say that after it happened I felt a lot better and I did not eat the rest of my lunch either, I only took 2 bites of it too, I told my Nana to finish it if she wants because I cannot eat it. Prior to lunch I did not have nothing to eat nor did I eat anything after that what mistake I was in Barnes & Noble and my sugar got low thank goodness for Starbucks because I got cookie which I normally would not eat but needed something sweet so I got one took few bits and also got chi to drink as well my sugar did come but this tough me lesson even after episode like that I should eat something else as well so that dose not happen again. I must say that I'm glad for my second fill trust me you will know when you are do for fill

0 comments: