Saturday, October 24, 2009

fall foliage










Yesterday I took some nice pictures of the foliage here before they rain came and took all the nice looking leaves away. I must confess that the past few weeks I have not felt like me little depressed hate my job want new one, want to move out of this town, but something about the leaves changing and Diwali happening renewed something inside me woke me up changed the way that I was feeling and seeing thing. I don't know why but it just changed me even though I live in tourist town I no longer I the moment no longer hate living here in fact I'm looking all around to see what I can find that is different never seem before. I had some Arron's that I needed to take care of so while I was waiting for traffic to move in the next town I too this photo of the leaves from afar I found it interesting so I thought that I would share with all of you. I was glad to get these photos before the rain hit in fact it started to get cooler out while I was on top of the mountain getting some photos as well. Also our town have fall foliage every year in October for 3 weekends and people actually sell leaves that fall from the trees and people are crazy nought to buy them too! How nuts is that I mean come on people could just walk around and pick leaves off the ground and save some money but that is just me. This photo here is photo of my whole town from on top of mountain I tyred to get all of it in 1 shot but I did not but still came out off will post more on flicker

3 comments:

sharell said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! I love running through piles of dried leaves.

nicki18229 said...

Sharell it is trust me I have more photos that I will be posting on flicker

Ramit Grover said...

Hey you have a good eye for wonderful pictures. Where did you take the fourth picture from? What's the name of the mountain?