Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crocheting patterns why so hars to understand>

Some of you know and some may not but I like to crochet well sometimes in order to make things I have to use pattern or directions! Which can annoy me to no living end because some of the time they are not help to you are all or are so hard to understand. My question us why? Some it would be nice to see step by step photo of the project or something. I know that I'm ranting but sometimes it just get to me. I do end up figuring it out I do it my own way which comes out almost like what they want you to do! Nothing says I have to fully follow what they are telling me to do because it's my project any ways, I do try to use the right yarn for the job though. Sometimes if you don't it dose not always come out right but at least you try with what you have aright?

0 comments: