Sunday, February 10, 2013

Update

I know that I'm have not been keeping up with my whole blogging everyday reason for that is because I don't really have anything interesting worth blogging about right now as I'm not with injured foot, I have not been able to work in 3 months, so this injured foot has been keeping me at home going no where!

All I have been doing is sitting at home getting Facebook, playing games on facebook, as well as playing games over at www.pogo.com , reading which I will be blogging about those books giving my review of them, watching lots of movies on www.netflix.com if would like I can give review of my movies that I have watched if you are interested please let me know. I have been working off and on on sweater that I've been crocheting nothing much their to post about. If their is something that you would like me to post about please email me and let me know.

0 comments: