Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My rants I had not power lastnight

As I sit here typing this blog I’m sitting here in the dinning room with my iPhone connected to this laptop charging and two candles on both sides of me. Only because the power went out we got one the thunder storms that they were talking about tonight, it was lot of rain and lighting but what makes this funny is that it seems like the other side of town up on the mountain has power and we don’t but I can’t say for sure because it’s dark out but it looks that way it might be that someone has grenratior or something, what I would not give for one of those right now. I was watching Bollywood movie called “Fashion” it was getting good and bam the power kicks off them on the off and has yet to come on again grrr oh well guess I will finish watching tonight, I mean that because it’s 12:21am here, I’m writing this blog viva word processor which mean I will have to copy and paste this onto my blog! If someone knows how I can type blog offline and then place it onto my blog let me know feel free to share this with me. I would have just gone to bed but my phone needs to be charged it’s at 20 something percent so I have to use the laptop to charge it  and the worst part it’s my laptop batter is half way used up oh noo, not this right now I don’t need it but on well, here I go into rant about this sounding like spoiled gori woman! It’s so quite outside that I could hear pin drop even in my house it’s the same way freaky!

As for my friends in the other states that are getting hit with storms that are worse then this may GOD be with you and your family please stay safe listen to the weather report don’t do nothing stupid. Yes I know I said the word GOD I believe in him and so do lost of other people not matter the religion you are you have one or many of them.

Now onto my eye it’s still itchy still feels like I have something in it which I don’t have anything in it, also feels like I have grit or sand in it, even feels scratchy too I have been putting hot compresses and even cool ones on it which seem to help for while, I even went to walmart and got some allergy eye drops which help for while then it starts back up. I’m not sure if it’s allergy or if I scratched it when I took my contacts out Monday night, I did check my contact they are not tore so I don’t it’s that, I’m thinking it’s allergy but if it’s like this by  Thursday I will be calling the doctor to have it looked at to make sure that is what it is.


I did have lovely walk tonight as well it was so nice out I took long 30 minute walk then came home sat out on front porch till almost 11 pm it felt great I even watched the lighting far off in the distance it was something you could even feel the rain in the air. Well I guess that is enough babbling and ranting for now I must go to conserve battery on my lap=top hopefully I can get my phone to charge to 50 percent and go off to bed. And post this in the morning when the light come back on so you can have good laugh with me.

0 comments: