Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Re doing my bed room in East theme

I have stated that I wanted to redecorate my bedroom in east theme, which is true I do want to I just have to find all the right things for it now, I know that I can find good things on ebay and some in the stores as well. I hope that this dose not offend anyone but I want to put some Hindu god statues in my room to go along with Buddha! I love Sharell's sofa com bed I would like to put something at the end of my bed to store thing, I need to de clutter my clutter! HAHAHAH the photo the Sharell posted of how nice her living room looked for Diwali gave me more push to do my room in east theme that is good thing I'm even going to get rid of the horrible paneling in it and paint it nice color put some light, no I have not lost my mind. If anyone had any good Ideas what I can use for my east theme do let me know I'm open to ideas!

0 comments: