Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kameez/kurta

Halloween is coming soon then I have realized it's one of my favorite times of the year. Here is what I have been getting from people : "So what I are you going to dress up as for halloween this year?'' My answer to everyone that has been asking me this is : " I'm going to be indie get looked at funny so I Say indian still get looked at strange so I say desi STILL get looked at strange till I say I'm going to be white indie or desi.'' So there answer back to me is this: " Why would you want to dress as that, when you can dress as anyone or anything that you could think of. My reply back to them is this: Well ths is what I want to dress as is white indian it's not making fun of myslef, anyone, anything,place, countrty ect. So why not if I can be anything for halloween why not white indian esp if I have always love they clothing that they wear and have always had calling to this country.

Now my only problem is that I'm looking for Kameez/kurta I have been looking online for one that is casual that I can even wear after halloween is over but some of them cost lot of money I know thatI can get some that don't cost over 50.00 if anyone know any great websites where Ican get some let me know please!!!!!!!!!!!! Where I live in small town PA their are not shops that sell indian clothing nearest city is Allentown I don't know that their are store that sell indian clothing and I really don't want to drive to philly

1 comments:

Sharell said...

Hey Nickki, I was thinking, have you looked on Ebay.com to get a cheap Salwaar Kameez? I think that's the best option. Do a search for salwaar kameez on there, and you'll find plenty of options coming up (I just checked). I've bought heaps of stuff on Ebay before and always had great experiences. Hope this helps!