Sunday, August 9, 2009

Elvis

As most of you that know me know that I love ELVIS!! Even thought it was way before my time I still love him it's just something about him! Last night I went to the Carbon County fair to go see Ryan Pelton who is an Elvis impersonator I was surprised he looks like young Elvis sound like him too I loved his show. He preformed Evils songs from all of his different eras which I really loved, he said that he would be coming to Penn's Peak to do Christmas concert which I will be buying tickets to go see him. I'm not one for see people that in person ate other people but I just had to go see this show one because I have heard some much about Ryan Pelton that I figured I just had to go see him plus to get into the fair to see him only cost me 5.00 so if I did not like his show at least I could still go do other things and money would not be lost! It was worth the money just to see the show I will go see any shows that he has around here.

0 comments: