Tuesday, July 28, 2009

toe and nail polish

This is more for the chicks then guys but them their are men that do that to so here goes. I do hate to polish my toe nails because it ends up looking like little kid painted my toe nails and not me,normal I would go to the nails salon to get meanie & peddie done but with the way things are going up just like everyone else I have to watch I spend my good old green backs on today. Once in while okay twice years I will go get peddie done but thanks to thinks like the Peddiegg I can now maintain the looks of peddi at home but not the polish part of this,maybe I'm the only one out their with this problem if not then it's good to know that I'm not alone in the world about this then!!! We have all kind of ads out their in the world to help us with this and that, things people like vince tell us we need[which by the way I love shamwowo it dose work!!!] but none of them have thought of something to make womans life eayser to polish her nails. I know I will end up on Thursday going to get my peddie done but I'm trying not to right now as I'm out on medical leave from work. Maybe have my operation done made me little touch who knows but I know I'm not the only one out their that feels this way...... The same way it comes when you polish you own nails you usually end up making one had look not too good or sometimes both some of us even smug our polish before it's dry because we don't have UV light at home to dry our nails plus every time we try to polish them something comes up like the phone rings the mobile rings or some one is at the door or needs something and some how you are the only one in the house that can get this done. If we do manage to make the look great like we got them done some how they chip or peel off which makes me mad! Come on,on fake nails they don't and I want to know why! I don't want my polish on my own nails to chip or peel either! Okay enough about that am sure you are sick of it by now. I know their now lot going in the world right now so I will let you get back to it.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Mine looks like a 2 yr old did it too...damnit, that is why I love pedis!!